Jan 14, 2009
Yale And Enviro Energy Start Work Program At Zacatecas.
Yale Resources Ltd. (TSX-V - YLL and Frankfurt - YAB) pleased to announce that its partner Enviro Energy Capital Corp. (GEC - TSX-V) has started it's first phase work program on the Mina San Jose, Zacatecas and Salvador claims that form the Zacatecas Venture.
Yale owns 65% of the Zacatecas Venture with IMPACT Silver Corp. (IPT -- TSX-V) owning the remaining 35%. Enviro has an option to earn 100% of Yale's ownership by making staged cash payments totaling $150,000, issuing Yale 500,000 shares in Enviro and funding expenditures of at least $200,000 within 13 months. Yale will act as operator of the project during the earn-in process. This first phase of the earn-in is expected to last approximately three weeks.
The work currently underway will focus on locating, measuring and sampling the mineralized dumps that occur within the properties. Previous sampling of these dumps (see Yale news release dated October 17, 2006) averaged over 200 grams per tonne (greater than 5.5 ounces per ton) silver with the highlight sample being from the Mina San Jose property which returned 4,970 g/t (159.8 oz/t) silver, 6.74 g/t gold, 1.67 % lead, and 2.98 % zinc from a hand selected sample.
Ian Foreman, P.Geo, is a Qualified Person, according to National Instrument 43-101, for the Zacatecas Venture and is responsible for the technical data mentioned in this news release. A technical report on the Zacatecas Venture is available on the Company's website as well as www.sedar.com.
On behalf of the Board,
Ian Foreman, P.Geo.
For additional information on Yale Resources please call the Company at 604-678-2531.
The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. Statements in this press release, other than purely historical information, including statements relating to the Company's future plans and objectives or expected results, may include forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are based on numerous assumptions and are subject to all of the risks and uncertainties inherent in resource exploration and development. As a result, actual results may vary materially from those described in the forward-looking statements.
You can view the Next News item: Wed Feb 4, 2009, Yale Discovers New Target at La Verde
You can view the Previous News item: Thu Dec 18, 2008, Yale Receives Approval To Reprice Warrants
You can return to the main News page, or press the Back button on your browser.